1.26.2012

Fresh Finds

Welcome to my new blog everyone!  Here's to a new year with new beginnings.  This blog will be a way to document my life as a newlywed, business owner, and lover of all things girly!  I intend to use this blog to share more about myself and connect with all of you.  Every morning I enjoy a hot cup of coffee with our golden retriever, Finnley, sitting next to me on the couch.  It is during this time that I love reading my daily blogs.  It is amazing how much I look forward to reading new posts from people that I now feel like I "know" a little bit :)  So, I figured I would begin a lifestyle blog of my own as life may get a bit more interesting for us!  

To begin my blogging journey, I thought I would share a few things in life that I am obsessed with at the moment...they are a random mix, a little like my life, but I hope you enjoy!

My girl, Kate never seems to disappoint! I love a little glamour in the small things.  My iphone feels like New Years Eve everyday!
via

I bought this last week, and I find that I bring this every where I go lately.  I'm trying to drink more water, and having this cute lil' thing around makes it much easier...I love the convenience and durability.




Flaxseed:  I am in love...for some reason I am just now learning about all of the health benefits and am using this in my green monster smoothies, muffins, cereals, and yogurt.  I use this brand:



Next is my new file cabinet from The Container Store...sounds boring, but this has been a life saver!  I love it because I have folders for everything I need and two large bins that pull out.  As a newer business owner, this has helped keep all our documents and files in a centralized place.  I plan on getting an identical one for our personal documents as soon as we move!  I am all about "zero clutter" these days and this will go perfectly in a closet in our office for easy access, yet out of sight!

via
My final fresh find is a gift I received for Christmas that I absolutely love.  I was a little skeptical until I actually used it...now I'm hooked!  The Clarisonic Mia is a great skin care tool that really leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing. 
via

Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. I bought that same Camelbak (pink gets me every damn time!) for myself for Christmas (that's acceptable, right?).

    And I have the regular Clarisonic in pink, too --- don't know what I did before I had it! It's awesome!

    I love that iphone case, btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!