4.27.2012

The Perfect Party

As we are getting ready to move into our first home, I can't help but get excited for what's to come.  Not only am I excited to decorate and make it our own...but I am also excited for the memories we will create in our home.  I love having people over, and I am looking forward to dinner parties, game nights, baby showers, barbeques, and the bonding that will occur inside our little abode with friends and family.  So, today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite party inspiration pictures with you guys.  Whether it is a small dinner party with close friends, a birthday party, or a fancy holiday party...I can't wait to entertain in our new home!  

via
via
via


via
via
via
via

To me, the perfect party can come in many different varieties.  I love spending quality time with the people I love, and I enjoy the fun details of party planning.  I have to say that those two aspects combined make for the perfect party in my book.  

Happy W-E-E-K-E-N-D friends!  

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I especially love the champagne/balloon bubbles on the wall! I'm sure you'll have some amazing times in your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such gorgeous images! Can't wait to be settled into a home so we can do some entertaining too. :)

    Have a great weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos make me want to start sending out invitations, stat! Such fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ALL of these ideas. You need to have a "stock your bar" party! Happy Weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your party ideas. I'm throwing my son's 3rd birthday with a construction theme in a few weeks, so I love having a visual break to see some grown-up parties:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great ideas and inspiration! Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these pictures-especially the first! Can't wait to see how you decorate in your new home and entertain! Good luck moving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantaron las burbujas sobre la pared, pero como se elaboran ?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!