6.04.2012

Pick Our Paint Colors ~ Master Bedroom Makeover

Hey everyone!  I hope ya'll had a good weekend.  I did nothing on my to-do list unfortunately...so the tufted coffee table will have to wait until later this week.  I thought it would be fun to have you all help us choose some paint colors for our house.  So, today we will start with the Master Bedroom.  I will be slowly giving this room a makeover and want you to follow along and help me out!  I want a calm and serene room, and I have my heart set on gray walls.  We have sleigh bed with all white bedding, so at this point the room is a blank canvas.  Here is a picture of our room now, along with some of my top paint choices.  Feel free to leave any recommendations of other gray paint colors that you love!  I want to try to get this painted within the next couple of weeks!

Current state of our bedroom with yellow walls:





Now, here are my top four paint colors.  Help us choose!

Rockport Gray ~ Benjamin Moore

via

Flagstone ~ Martha Stewart
via
Martha Stewart ~ Nimbus Cloud

via
Washboard ~ Ralph Lauren

via
Master Bedroom To-Do List:

Paint walls
Purchase & hang white curtains
Paint Night Stands White
Sunburst Mirror above bed
Rug for under the bed
Art work above dresser
Purchase a second dresser
Pillows and Blanket for bed to add color


Thanks for the help!


12 comments:

  1. i would go for the martha stewart flagstone or nimbus cloud...depends on how light and airy you want the room to be. i see all your windows, so i'm sure it gets lots of good natural light during the day...in that case i'd say the flagstone!

    can't wait to see how it all comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Nimbus cloud is a nice light color but I'm really into darker colored bedrooms these days...there's just something that makes them feel more luxurious almost so I vote washboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Nimbus is my fave of your color choices. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors you picked...we did porpoise by behr and have gotten so many compliments--it's a really good shade of gray (not that you need any more options--lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Washboard - I love darker colors in the master bedroom! BTW - I die every time I see the beautiful hard wood floors in your new house - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Nimbus Cloud! It's so airy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote Rockport Gray!!! But to be honest, you can't go wrong with any of the four!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Rockport Gray or the Nimbus Cloud. P.S. I love your sleigh bed, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Rockport Gray. It is the closest you can get to a true gray without hints of blues, greens or purples. It is a very classy color! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rockport Gray! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!