3.07.2012

Master Bedroom Ideas ~ OUR FIRST HOME!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that we are currently in the process of looking for our first home!  Well, I haven't shared yet that we DID find a home and it is PERFECT!!!  We signed our contract, and are currently in the option period.  I know this may be a little soon to share, but I don't care...I'm just too excited!  After everything goes through I will share all of the pictures with ya'll! 

For now, here is a little sneak peak!


Here is the Master Bedroom that I will be decorating!  I'm in love!


So, today I wanted to share some of my favorite "Master Bedroom Inspiration" pictures with you.  I have had so much fun brainstorming how I will be decorating this room!  I am so excited to have this blog to document our journey and our fun house projects ahead!

via
via
via
via
via
via 
via
via
Geez these bedrooms are amazing!  There are many different aspects of each room that I love.   I am definitely leaning towards gray walls and white bedding with some pops of color.  I really want the room to feel light, bright, and clean.  Would love to hear any advice on first-time home decorating!  Have a great day everyone!


12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! It looks beautiful! Love all of your selections! I bought my first home a few years ago and my advice would be to take it one room at a time. I moved in thinking that everything had to be decorated at once and it was overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's so cute. And what fun it will be to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new home!! LOVE all of the inspirational bedrooms...I think I have most of them pinned on my "Bedroom" board on pinterest :) SO exciting to get to decorate a new space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, your new home is beautiful! And I love those Master bedroom ideas, you've got such a great canvas to work with, I can't wait to see what you do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all the inspiration--such an exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful home! I love your bedroom inspirations! I'm now following you :)

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh that house is gorgeous!! I hope you have a blast decorating everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay...So fun! Love the first and last pictures your posted of bedrooms. The duvet cover & pillows look very simliar to ours! Love all of your taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Looks like a beautiful home! When we bought our first home I started with our bedroom-- new furniture, bedding, accessories. I love your idea of grey walls and white bedding. Kate Riley's bedroom is one of my absolute faves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! Congratulations! Beautiful choices for inspiration. I'm obsessed with gray and white too right now. That's the direction my bedroom has taken with pops of navy and teal. Can't wait to see what you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting! We just bought a house in August... such an amazing feeling!! Love your inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!