3.08.2012

It's Cupcake Time!


via
Loving this cute little journal!  Speaking of cupcakes...

This is a bit random - but I thought it was so cool that I wanted to share!  Are you all fans of Sprinkles Cupcakes?  We have one here in Dallas and they are delicious!  Well...the Beverly Hills location just launched their 24-hour cupcake ATM!  I am hoping that they will launch these in all locations - how fun!  You can pick your flavor, and it comes right out for you any time of day!

via

via
via
Hope this random fact makes your day a little sweeter! See you all tomorrow with my Friday's Fancies!

AND...Don't forget Ultimate Wedding Week starting March 19th!  Get your posts ready! Link up old posts OR new posts to share your wedding story.  Every day will be a different theme for you to link up!

For a schedule of each party see below:


Please feel free to take this image and SPREAD THE NEWS!  Excited to have all brides new and old share in the fun!




6 comments:

  1. That is pretty fantastic... and dangerous!

    Very pretty store/ATM front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangerous indeed! LOVE cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of cute blogs...I love your layout!

    Also that journal - I have the matching desk notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh!! I could SO use a 24-hour cupcake machine in Tahoe!!! That is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?!?! How brilliant is a cupcake ATM!!! Oh goodness, the damage I could do with a cupcake ATM around...perhaps it's best they don't put one near me (c;

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cupcake ATM... that's ridiculous. I think I need a fro-yo ATM in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!