3.15.2012

St. Patrick's Day Treats & Fun Shoes!

If you didn't know this already...I love ALL holidays.  The decorating, the food, the anticipation...just everything.  I'm a big fan of fun holiday foods, and since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner...I wanted to share some cute St. Patrick's Day treats am loving on Pinterest

How cute is this?!?  Lucky Charms and green milk :)

via 
I thought these shamrock cookies were so cute!

via 
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts...loving the festive green swirls!

via
Last treats are simple, but so yummy!

via
Now on to a COMPLETELY different topic:  Shoes!

I saw these beauties by Guess at DSW yesterday and thought they were so fun and perfect for Spring.  I love the color block style and bright colors!



Thanks for stopping by for my slightly random post today!  See you all tomorrow for my St. Patrick's Day Friday's Fancies!  



5 comments:

  1. Cute ideas for St. Patrick's Day! Just found your blog through Schue Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe such cute St. Paddys day ideas!
    and those shoes… TO DIE FOR!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lucky charms and green milk is too cute! I hope you purchased those fabulous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics make me hungry for some St Patty's Day treats!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, I wish I had some little kiddies to make all these delicious treats for. Actually I'm sure my husband would enjoy it haha.

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!