4.25.2012

Hi Sugarplum & Long Distance Loving!


Yes...you read it right!  Today is an exciting day for me!  I am over at Hi Sugarplum! while Cassie is away schmoozing with her hubby...and I am very excited to be taking over her blog with my own version of Marry, Makeout, & Muzzle!  

AND...just when you thought it couldn't get any better (humor me!)....you can find me over at Long Distance Loving sharing my long-distance love story about me and my hubby!  I would love for ya'll to visit both of these awesome ladies' blogs and get to know me a little better!



You can see my version of this fun game here!


Now head on over to Long Distance Loving to read about our story.  I am so happy to be a part of AV's fun series.

I really am so thankful that these ladies let me take over their blogs today...I have loved getting to know both of you :)

 Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!



4 comments:

  1. many many thanks for sharing your story, Amy! much love to you today! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hi Sugarplum - so excited to see you over there today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your feature on Long Distance Loving and off to check out Hi Sugarplum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, and I just came from Hi Sugarplum (loved your twist on it, my dear, TEAM EDWARD all the way!) and off to check out LDL!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!