5.29.2012

Our Weekend in Pictures


I hope ya'll had a good holiday weekend.  We enjoyed our relaxing weekend around the house.  I wanted to share few pictures from our weekend with you guys, along with some yummy recipes I am loving lately.


This salad is so good, and SO simple.  

Fresh Organic Baby Spinach
Cranberries
Goat Cheese Crumbles
Honey Roasted Pecan Pieces
Raspberry Vinaigrette 


I made these Sunday night...again...SO simple and delish.

Chilled White Wine 
Strawberries
Orange slices


We did some yard work...I am loving my little blue bench and Target pillow!


I bought a bird feeder too!


Hubby set up a kiddie pool for Finnley in the back yard...she is not so sure about it just yet :)


Yesterday, I made these muffins.  I call them Yummy Muffins. They are so good and healthy!  I decided to add 2 Tbs. of Chia Seeds to this batch.  Have you tried Chia Seeds?  So far I am a fan!


I worked at the hospital last night...So now, I am going to enjoy breakfast and catch up on the Bachelorette!   


Have a wonderful day friends!  Tomorrow, I will be sharing some updates around the house!


11 comments:

  1. Yum, fun, gorgeous!! Love that blue bench, yum on the sangria (and so fun to serve for a party!!) and those flowers are so pretty. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these images! That wine looks delish with the fresh fruit in it. I will have to try that out! I also love your bench. I'm a sucker for anything turquoise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bird feeder - I've been thinking of doing that this summer - they are so fun to sit and watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am loving your blue bench. so pretty!

    looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm..that blue bench is TO DIE for!! Where did you snag that find?

    I found your blog while blog hopping today..and glad I did!

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that you got your dog a kiddie pool! Our dog has one too - a summer necessity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That white wine, YUM!!! And the turquoise bench-ahhhhh!!!!!

    http://www.aginnandaginn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coffee and muffin look so delish! My granola bar sucks in comparison. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling pooch in the baby pool! we got one for our pup and shes crazy over it. what a great idea, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!