9.06.2012

Dining Chair Dilemma

We recently sold our 4 chairs that went with our old kitchen table set, and now our poor table is a little bare.  Here is the current state of our dining room...working on the Fall centerpiece!





Here is the List of To-Do's:

Add a Farmhouse Table
Paint & Hung White Mirror
Hang White Panel Curtains
Buy Neutral Runner 
Sell Old Chairs
Purchase Chairs/Bench
Add Sconces or Artwork to both sides of Mirror
Purchase Hutch/Storage to Add Some Color
Pair of Lamps on Top of Hutch
Change Lighting to something Softer - Possible Chandelier?

Here are my thoughts on the chairs.  I originally wanted tufted chairs on the ends, a bench in front, and wicker/brown chairs on the back side towards the mirror.  Here are my top chair picks from Overstock.




The wicker and brown chairs are my top choices for along the back of the table...but I am really leaning towards all tufted chairs for the back and sides...and adding a really cool bench to the front.  I'm going to this HUGE flea market called "Canton First Mondays"  in Canton, TX with some girlfriends in a few weeks and hope to find a great deal.

For those of you who have asked...our Farmhouse Table was a Canton purchase for only $150!  If you live in Texas, you definitely need to go.  You can find amazing deals there, and I can't wait to pick up some items for our new house!

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. I am planning on also doing chairs on one side and a bench on the other for our new dining room, but I just can't find the perfect chairs. Have you given any thought as to where to find a bench? I'm stuck there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your table! I wish that store was close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tufted chairs with a bench for one side. I think they go more with your pretty stenciled walls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!