9.10.2012

Our Fall Front Door & Fall Treats

Hope ya'll had a good weekend!  Ours seemed really quick, so I am still catching up today.  The weather here has cooled off so much and it has been so nice.  Saturday morning I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks on my way home from work, and sat on the back porch and watched the puppies play.  I love moments like that, and can't wait to enjoy more throughout the season.

 Today I wanted to share a peak of our front door with you guys.  I made this wreath with one of my girlfriends a few years ago, and it has held up pretty well.  I love a pretty Fall wreath on the front door!


We bought plain brown wreathes, wrapped them in leaf garland, then hot glued the flowers, pumpkins and berries.  We bought everything at Hobby Lobby, so this was pretty inexpensive and easy.  

 For now this is all I have out there, but I can't wait to purchase some mums and pumpkins for the front porch.  I love how warm and welcoming it makes our little home.


I made my first batch of Pumpkin bread of the season and it was delicious!  I made a double batch and gave some as gifts to our friends in our community group last night.  I used fabric scraps from this project and a fall leaf to tie them together.  I'll share this recipe with you guys tomorrow.  I make it every year and it definitely makes it feel like Fall when your house smells so yummy with the bread in the oven!


Hope ya'll had a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. i love pumpkin bread and need to make it soon!

    cute wreath...i love the windows and color of your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOOOOVE all the fall'ness happening at your house! That wreath is PERFECT! This post makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is gorgeous! And, pumpkin bread is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreathe is just beautiful! And I love that you give your neighbors pumpkin bread. What a sweet gift!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your front door! Thanks for getting me in the mood for fall :).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!