7.30.2013

Our Weekend & House Updates

Hey everyone!  Hope ya'll had a relaxing weekend!  We had two of our favorite little girls spend the night with us on Saturday and we had the best time.  Lauren and I don't have children yet, so this was a fun "trial run"!  Aren't they precious?!?  



We started the day on Saturday and went to the White Rock Local Market, got Starbucks, then took them to our bakery to make cupcakes "after hours"!  They thought that was super cool!  Later that night, we went to Studio Movie Grill and saw Turbo.  We loved it - I laughed throughout the whole thing - if you have kiddos, this is definitely one you will enjoy too :)


Tucker enjoyed all the extra attention too!



 I still managed to get some things done around the house on Sunday.  I decided to simplify the dining room a bit.  Here is how it looks currently...




I ended up moving our ikea shelf back into the kitchen...I love it, but it was just too modern and did not fit the dining room well...It's much cuter in the kitchen!

I decided to make a little coffee bar too!


Sorry for the iphone pic - but this gives you an idea of how it all looks...I can't wait to decorate this spot for Fall in a few short weeks!

 


AND...Today is our 3 year anniversary, so today is extra special!




Have a wonderful Tuesday!




3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You may have already wrote a post about your dining room but can I ask what color you painted the walls? I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. Looks like the kiddos had a great weekend with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! And how fun to go to the bakery after hours!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!