7.29.2014

House Files

One of my favorite things to do is browse through Zillow and Redfin and look at homes.  I love to see what's on the market...but really, I love to see how others style their homes.  In the past I have shared this adorable little cottage.  So, today I'm bringing you a few pictures of a house that I found recently.  They did a really good job of maximizing space in their kitchen. We have a small home, so I always love to see how other's make it work.






I love that little area in the kitchen - so functional and cute!  The guest room is also so bright and cheerful.  Hope ya'll have a wonderful Tuesday!  I'll be at the bakery today getting some orders out!

If you have a chance, please visit our Martha Stewart American Made Nomination page!  We are in the running to be a finalist, and I would love it if you would share the news!  The more shares, the more likely we are to be a finalist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!