7.25.2014

Weekend + Wishlist

Happy Friday!  So glad it is finally the weekend.  It feels like we have been going non-stop for the last few weeks.  Today, I was able to stay home, and have a relaxing day.  Did some much needed organizing of our kitchen desk, and was able to eliminate the massive piles of mail and junk that had taken over.  I painted my nails a really pretty nude shade, did the dishes, and a little pre-Fall decorating...I know, I'm crazy, but I just set out one little thing, so that's ok, right?


This is my Fall subway art, that I bring out every year.  I will restrain myself from doing anything else until at least the end of August.


I also had some time to catch up on my favorite blogs, and look at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale items and make a little wish list!  Here are some of my favorite choices - the first isn't actually on sale, but I would love a pair of these earrings to wear this Fall and Winter!


I also really love this handbag in the Cognac color!  It's in the junior's section and the price is amazing!



We have been hitting the gym more lately, so these workout capris would be great not only for the gym, but also running errands as well!



There are so many great items on sale, you should definitely check it out!  

I've added a few other items from other stores to my wish list this week...some for now, some for fall!



Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend - we will be taking it easy, cooking, and just relaxing this weekend.  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!