2.27.2012

2012 Oscar Fashion ~ My Best Dressed Selections

Did you all love Oscar fashion as much as I did?!?  I love love LOVE seeing all of the beautiful dresses each year.  Below are some of my favorite dresses of the evening.  I have to say Emma Stone was so stunning to me.  I just love her and thought she looked gorgeous!  

Emma Stone ~ Giambattista Valli

via
Milla Jovovich ~ Elie Saab

via

Cameron Diaz ~ Gucci
via
Michelle Williams ~ Louis Vuitton 

via
Kristen Wiig ~ J. Mendel

via
Gwyneth Paltrow ~ Tom Ford

via
Stacy Keibler ~ Marchesa

via

Octavia Spencer ~  Tadashi Shoji 
via
Angelina Jolie ~ Atelier Versace

via

Would love to hear who YOU thought was "Best Dressed" of the night!  Happy Monday!


18 comments:

  1. we had some of the same best dressed looks!! winners all around, but i have to say cameron diaz in that nude form fitting was my fav--minus the plain short frumpy hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Stone, Angelina, and Kristen Wig were almost on my top 10! Loved them all. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with Emma Stone's dress! She looks divine in that color :) I didn't get to watch the awards so thanks for the recap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Emma Stone and Kristen Wigg's too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks, Emma Stone was definitely my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma was my favourite too! Mila and Gwyneth also on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacy Keibler was my favorite...she looked so glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma Stone was my favorite too! That red dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks, I loved Cameron, Mila, and Angelina! For some reason Michelle's dress wasn't doing it for me, though I adore her. Sandra Bullock was at the top of my list for sure xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your picks! You included all of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree with all of your picks!!! I just still can't figure out Angie's whole leg situation!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of your favorite dresses were also some of mine. :) Just came across your blog recently and really enjoy it. I'll be sure to keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you rocked these picks! They were all great. I wish Angelina didn't look so dreadfully thin, though. Makes me worry. Silly me, worrying about celebrities. I did love Angelina's dress, though. And I'm always a fan of Emma Stone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!