2.14.2012

Post V-Day Chocolate ~ 20 Minute Cardio Workout

To help you work off all that chocolate...  :)

via
Let me share one of my favorite go-to workouts that I've been loving doing lately.

I actually have grown to love this workout.  It's fast, high intensity, and constantly changing.  Plus, I definitely notice results!
  
I found this workout online several years ago in college.  I love how it constantly challenges me and never leaves me board!  You are constantly changing speed and incline, and it really is a great short workout if you don't have alot of time.  Sometimes I follow this with 10-20 minutes on the elliptical machine if time allows.  Here you go!


Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day!  The hubby and I are making breakfast together today...enjoy your LOVE day!




8 comments:

  1. Oh boy, that is something I really need to do. I will try to put that into my weekly workout schedule. Happy Valentine's Day!
    http://www.shemmyshemmyshakeshake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout to go to the gym right now to burn some calories so I can eat MORE at dinner tonight :) haha Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - I love quick workout ideas! Great Post! Have a happy Vday! - BETH @ Design Your Dwelling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, that's my kind of chocolate. The workout looks great. I recently started Barre classes, but this looks like a good treadmill routine for my off days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this workout!! i will definitely have to add into my cardio routine rotation. hope you enjoy valentines day w your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great workout, great chocolate! :) Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* well, I *was* enjoying my chocolate until I remembered I'm going to have to work it off later! ha! Just kidding...I'm totally not going to work it off later! And I'm still enjoying my chocolate (c: Hope you're having a great V-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many people who think that cardio workouts only in the gym or outdoors. But the good news is you can do cardio workouts at your home. You just need to buy some cardio workouts machines for your home. Buy home workouts machines

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!