2.14.2012

Post V-Day Chocolate ~ 20 Minute Cardio Workout

To help you work off all that chocolate...  :)

via
Let me share one of my favorite go-to workouts that I've been loving doing lately.

I actually have grown to love this workout.  It's fast, high intensity, and constantly changing.  Plus, I definitely notice results!
  
I found this workout online several years ago in college.  I love how it constantly challenges me and never leaves me board!  You are constantly changing speed and incline, and it really is a great short workout if you don't have alot of time.  Sometimes I follow this with 10-20 minutes on the elliptical machine if time allows.  Here you go!


Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day!  The hubby and I are making breakfast together today...enjoy your LOVE day!




7 comments:

  1. Oh boy, that is something I really need to do. I will try to put that into my weekly workout schedule. Happy Valentine's Day!
    http://www.shemmyshemmyshakeshake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout to go to the gym right now to burn some calories so I can eat MORE at dinner tonight :) haha Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - I love quick workout ideas! Great Post! Have a happy Vday! - BETH @ Design Your Dwelling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, that's my kind of chocolate. The workout looks great. I recently started Barre classes, but this looks like a good treadmill routine for my off days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this workout!! i will definitely have to add into my cardio routine rotation. hope you enjoy valentines day w your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great workout, great chocolate! :) Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* well, I *was* enjoying my chocolate until I remembered I'm going to have to work it off later! ha! Just kidding...I'm totally not going to work it off later! And I'm still enjoying my chocolate (c: Hope you're having a great V-day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!