2.29.2012

Wedding Week Preview!


Get excited...because YOU are invited!


In just a few weeks, we will be inviting all of you to get your wedding posts ready!  For two weeks during the month of March (the start of wedding season!), we will be hosting linky parties on the topics you see above!  Please share your wedding pictures, details, vendors, and tips for the blog world & future brides!  We want this to be a fun time to showcase your weddings and inspire future brides as well!  This is a party for everyone!

To get you in wedding mode, I thought I would share a few pictures from my wedding on July 30, 2010!

FUN FACT about my wedding - I was cast in the show "Four Weddings" on TLC & we were the lucky winning wedding!  Kind of crazy, huh!?!  Will definitely share more details on that after wedding week!



















24 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a fun link party! I can't wait to see what you girls feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see everyone's gorgeous weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is going to be SO much fun!! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I can't believe you were on TLC, that is the coolest thing! I love how you are celebrating these weddings that way. What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea, I can't wait to see all of your weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah what a great idea! It's so fun to relive the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahooo! can't wait :) omg- four weddings... i LOVE that show and feel like i have seen every episode. which probably means i saw your wedding ;) can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh! I want to watch your episode of Four Weddings! That is so neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am SO pumped to participate!! I love looking at weddings!! I love that show and can't believe you were on it and won! How cool is that???? I might have seen it---I try to watch whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh how cute!! i love all of those brides you selected they are just so darn beautiful! do you need any other brides for this post? can't wait to see your episode of four weddings i love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYYY! So excited about this series! And your wedding was gorgeous! So fun that you were the winner of Four Weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! It's my first time here. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love watching four weddings! so fun that you won!!! absolutely stunning pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be in the link up how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! I can't wait to get the party started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is so awesome!! cant wait to hear more about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so exciting! March 19th actually marks one year since my wedding! I was planning to do a full recap during this week, so this link up is perfect. Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgosh! I actually watched this episode - TWICE! That is YOU! WOW! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW that is actually so cool!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your wedding! Can't wait to learn more about the show.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!