2.07.2012

Photo Centerpiece & A Fiesta!


Today I wanted to share a quick and easy centerpiece I made for a friend's Couple's Shower on Friday night.  The theme was a Fiesta and we needed something to serve as a centerpiece and include some pictures of the bride and groom to be.  So, I decided a photo tree!

Here are the supplies:
A metal bucket
A styrofoam square
Sparkly/Squiggly Things (NO idea what they're called)
3 Wooden Sticks
Pictures
Hole Punch
Tulle
Shredded Red Paper
Two different colors of Ribbon
White Paint 


First, I placed a few sparkly squiggly things in the styrofoam square.  Then I broke each of the wooden sticks in half and painted them white.  Then I pushed the sticks into the styrofoam and tried to arrange them in a way that would display the photos well.

Then I cut the tulle, orange ribbon, and red ribbon the same lengths.

I cut all the printed pictures to the size I wanted, punched a hole in the top, then looped all three ribbons through the hole.  I tied two photos to each of the white sticks and arranged them so they were all visible.    When I was all done I filled the tin with the red shredded paper.

And there you have it!  A quick and easy photo tree with a little sparkle!

I ended up being really happy with how it turned out at the party!


Here are some pictures of the rest of the party!  We had it at an apartment clubhouse in downtown Dallas and it was a perfect venue for everyone to get together and celebrate.















Have a Happy Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the centerpiece and all of the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute centerpiece idea! Looks like such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a blast!! love your photo centerpiece idea. so quick and simple, but looks super creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!