2.21.2012

DIY Calendar Love

via
Have you all seen the adorable printable desk calendars available on Etsy lately?  Last Christmas I bought a couple of these and printed them to give as gifts to friends and family.  This year, I purchased and printed this cute 2012 Calendar by Lemonade Paperie and love it! 

via
I love how each month has a cute graphic for the holidays!

via 
via
Here is ours sitting in our kitchen - I printed this at home and used a paper cutter.  You could also do rounded corners like the images above, but I wanted a square shape.  I bought the little stand from Michael's, and it works perfectly for this small calendar.


Hope you all have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. These are the cutest things, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! So simple and cute. I am looking for a calendar for my office, so I will have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens, those are so stinkin' adorable! Does it make me a boring person that I only use the calendar on my phone??? These make me definitely regret that decision! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! I think I like the first one the best :)

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute calendar- thanks for sharing- i absolutely love it! found you through fridays fancies- and am following you now- your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!