2.28.2012

Spring Fever ~ Z Gallerie


Welcome to my 4 week series titled, "Spring Fever"!  I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Spring to arrive!  Every Tuesday, I will be sharing some fun new items from my favorite stores and designers to get you excited for the Spring season ahead!

via

I love so many of the new additions to Z Gallerie this Spring.  It was so hard to choose my favorites, so you will definitely have to check out their collection.  I was loving all of their fun patterns, greys, and aquas this year.  

These chevron coasters are also so adorable!  I think I will have to pick some up this weekend!  Plus, they are only $9.95!


via

Do you all have any favorite new Spring items to share?  Would love to hear about them!  


AND...Coming March 19th...



Myself and 5 other bloggers will be hosting a two-week wedding extravaganza link party!  More info to come soon!  Have a great day!



11 comments:

  1. I love love love Z Gallerie! They carry the best home goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I am totally in spring fever mode... I woke up this morning to it snowing. And I had big plans to go running, run errands, etc. And now I just want to stay in bed alll day long!
    Anyway, I've never heard of the Z Gallerie! I'm sooo glad you shared this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Z Gallerie, they always have the cutest home stuff! I'm loving this color palette for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the chevron inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love the aquamarine... just wrote a blog post about the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! I haven't even had a chance to browse any of the stores new spring stuff, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks, gorgeous colour scheme! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love any series that includes things that I want (c: And this definitely qualifies! I haven't been to Z Gallerie in a while, but I obviously need to get my booty in there, these are some fab finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Z Gallerie! It's one of my faves...they have the best stuff!! I love all your choices and the color, of course! Bring on Spring! So happy I came across your blog! It's precious! Newest follower.
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!